Find a commercial property agent
Anthony J Lewis & Co.
Wareing and company
The majority of vendors with a property to sell in the UK use a commercial agent (surveyor & valuer) to market their commercial property. Choosing a good quality estate agent who can manage the buying & selling process on your behalf brings a huge range of benefits:
- Your property will be appraised by an agent who can advise you about local market conditions and provide an accurate assessment of the correct price.
- Agents can present your property to its fullest potential online, using floor plans, brochures, virtual tours and other marketing tools.
- Agents can advertise your property for sale to local, national and international buyers on Comerty ensuring your commercial property is exposed more to potential buyers.
- Agents can advertise your property in other local media where this is appropriate.
- Agents have a register of buyers who are looking for property.
Want to be listed here?
If your looking for more exposure for your commercial agency, and are interested in boosting your profile through our portal then get in touch with our customer service team.
It's a simple process to set up your account, and we can offer you your very own online portfolio for prospective clients to view.
Learn more about the benefits of membership.